Plumber – Pipefitter Opportunity
Want to be good at what you do and get paid well for it?
Well organized trucks and shop, and relaxed environment. East Bay company with over 30 years in plumbing and heating repairs and renovations. Job security and maximum compensation for a competent person with minimum 3-4 years experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term, stable career.
Advantage/opportunities working for Independent Plumbing and Heating
- Organized shop, trucks, inventory, job procedures to reduce stress and increase salary
- Residential work is less dangerous and less pressure than commercial construction
- Overtime and after-hours on-call hours available but not mandatory
- Doing the work yourself- take pride in the work
- Working in a clean, more relaxed environment
- Independence and responsibility
- Full technical support, training and education
- Good customer relations
- Apprentice registration and assistance in journeyman’s test
- No drain cleaning
- Better than average pay and compensation
- Opportunity to be good at what you do and be recognized and paid for it
Help raise the standard for quality of work and service in residential plumbing and heating.
Help raise the standard of how plumbing shops are managed and how employees are treated.